divendres, 27 de març del 2015

A formal letter

5, Marinada Street
L'Armentera, Girona Spain
18th March 2015
Customer Service Manager
Montserrat Supermarke
9 Carmançó Street

To whom it may concern
I would like to work in the supermarket. To earn some money si I can get my driving license.
I have worked two different supermarkets. I have a lot of experience in this job. I am kind, pacific and a good worker. I have a good relationship with the costumers. I live near the supermarket. I can get adapted very easily to the schedule. I speak English, Catalan, Spanish fluenthy and I speak a little bit of French.
I have my ESO degreee and the batxillerat too.

Looking forwar to yout prompt reply. Thank you for your attention

Yours faithfully

Joana Gan Pujol
Resultat d'imatges de firmA

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada