dimarts, 3 de març del 2015

Carnival

Carnival is a popular festival. This festival is held in some places of the world. The most important carnivals are: the carnival of Rio de Janeiro, the carnival of  "illes Canàries", the carnvial of Venice, the carnival of Barranquilla, the carnival of New Orleans, the carnival of Republica Dominicana, and others. The date that is held depends on the place.
I celebrate the carnival in february. I went to Roses in the 13th and 14th, and I went to Castelló d'Empúries in 21th and 22nd of february. The carnival consists in all the people wear a costum. I wore the refery costum. The people are very creative and wear a very beautiful and original costums: superheros, princess, fireman, policman, animals, cowboy, football player…
I like this festival because I spent a lot of time with my friends and I love the originality of the people.
 TEST: Triomfaràs aquest carnaval?Resultat d'imatges de carnaval de rio

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada