dimarts, 3 de març del 2015

My competition

This year is the 5th year that I play volleyball. I begin play volleyball when I was twelve years old in the first of ESO. Now I have done the first of batxillerat and is the second season that my team is federate. This competicion its a league, consists about we go around of Catalonia for play matches with other teams of differents villages or cities.
This league is finish, and in two weeks we starts a new league to go up to the second division. I’m very excited to starts this new stage because never I have this opportunity. If we go up to the second division I could say that I fulfill one of my new year resolutions.
 Now, we are in the most important moment of the league. We can’t be missed. We have a very good opportunity. In this second phase we compete with nine teams included Barça, Sant Celoni, Mataró, Jaume Callís. I really want to start

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada