dimecres, 4 de març del 2015

My self evaluation

In my oral presentation I use a power point with images and I put a video of a beautiful places of Hawaii. The preentation durates aproximatly nine minutes, I think that the time of the presentation was better of the last time.
I think that the audience are loking Andrea and me the most of time. I some occasiosn I read my paper because I was very nervous but only sometimes.
The structure of the power point is good, we follow an order to present.
All of information was good, but I think that Andrea and me could have focused more in the topic of the gap year
I think that in moment ht einformation it was bored. We was give examples with photos. The grammar was good but we did some mistakes of the tenses  or the prepositions but the next time this grammar are going to be better. I think that the big mistake is the pronunciation for the next time prepare better. The final mark is a 7.8 that is a good mark I'm so happy.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada