dimecres, 4 de març del 2015

Whats your animal personality type?

SUMMARY: ESFJ. My result is:
 ESFJs are genuine and authentic, and they care deeply about those around them. These are the kind of individuals who bring out the best in those around them, and they are serious about loyalty and responsibility to their families, friends, and co-workers. They are generous and they love to bring joy to others, but they are also sensitive and easily hurt. ESFJs are often blind to the flaws of those they love and they are incredibly trusting and full of love.
 SOURCE
ESFJ: Elephant
 MY OPINION:
I'm agree with this descripition. All of the thins describes me, specifically when say: they care deeply about those around them. I'm not agree when says that 'im trusting, I don't feel identified with this. I'm a person very suspicious and also insecure. But I think that my personality have a lot of advantatges, I'm allways very happy, and I take care for the people who around me. These initials E:extroverted, S:sensing, F:feeling and J:judging describes me perfectly.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada