dimarts, 3 de març del 2015

My village

I live in a small village called l'Armentera. Is situated in l'Alt Empordà in the province of Girona, in Catalonia. L'Armentera have the river Fluvià and is situated near the beach of Sant Pere Pescador.L'Armentera have three village neighbours: Saldet, Viladamat, Sant Pere Pescador.
L'Armentera have 901 habitants. The winter festival of my town is on November, and the summer festival is in on July. In Winter this village is a ghost town, but in summer is filled with people from Barcelona or other cities.
In l’Armentera practiced boules and football. This village have a very beautiful library. Also have two urbanitzations. The most important in l’Armentera is the apple harvest.
I love live in this village because it’s a relax and beautiful town. I prefer live in a village that in a city

Resultat d'imatges de l'armentera

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada