dimecres, 4 de març del 2015

The last summer

Last summer I stayed in my village with my friends. One week I went to Barcelona to visit my family and friends. When I was return from Barcelona I went to the beach in bike, with my sister, I spent all the morning there. One adventure of my summer is when I went to the river to fishing with my friends and was very funny, but we didn't catch nothing. In August, all the mornings my sister and I went to the swimming pool of my friend. One day we did a camping with tents in my garden.
This summer was great I would repeat it. The summer is the best time of the year because I don’t have exams, homework and I don’t have preoccupations. The only important thing is put the sun cream.
Resultat d'imatges de summer tumblrResultat d'imatges de summer tumblr

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada