dissabte, 12 de març del 2016

The best friend of humans

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself. The people have a lot of relationships in the life, but the best of these relationships are with the dog. The dogs are always considered the best friend of humans because never fail when you need company. I consider a dog the best friend because we never can find a friend like it.
My dog is always when I need it, when I feel unhappy my dog is here, when I need company my dog is here, always is here. The dog are the most pacient and peacful animal is like a soul mate that always accompany they owner. In my opinion we never have to allow the mistratment of it. You realize what you have when you lose it so try to treat the dogs the same way that it treats us.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada