dijous, 17 de març del 2016

Describing my soul mate

Júlia, my soul mate, is 17. I met her four years ago, and she is the best firend that I can have. She is a brown-eyed gril and has got medium weavy borwn hair. She is a dark-skined girl. She is aquite tall and has a beautiful smile.
She is a little bit impatient and nervous but has a big heart. She is really honest and generous. Júlia is optimistic and she always tells the truth in the best and in the bad moments. She gives me good advice I always trust her.
Her optimism helps her to do what she wants and fullfil her dreams. She plays volleyball very well and she loves coking and doing scrab. She loves animals specially the dogs, like me.
I know that I will stay be her side forever because she is the best company. We have in common the optimistic behaviour.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada