dissabte, 12 de març del 2016

Podcast: dialogue in a waiting room of an aesthetic

CHARACTERS:
Doctor James (Joana)
Patient: Kelsey 19 years old (Xenia)
Patient: Tifany 56 years old (Paula)

DIALOGUE:
Two women sit in a waiting room of a surgery clinic
Tifany: What is it your first time?
Kelsey: Yes, I'm very anxious.
Tifany: Don't worry, what do you want to operate?
Kelsey: I want the full monty my self-esteem. It's your first time, isin't it?
Tifany: Oh, no! I had operated almost all my body, it's my tenth operation. The doctor operated me in five minutes my double chin.
Doctor: Good morning, Kelsey Cooper you are the next, you will suffer a bit.
Tifany: Doctor you are a killjoy poor girl she is very nervous.
Doctor: Don't worry I'm a good professional, it will be worth in the end.
Kelsey: Firstly you can operate this beautiful old woman.
Tifany: I'm not old, I curse you.
Kelsey: You are mad!
Doctor: Please women keep calm. Who wants  to go first?
Tifany: She first, I can wait.
Doctor: Come in miss Cooper.
Kelsey: I have decided not to go through any operation, give me back the money.
Doctor: This is impossible.
Kelsey: I want the complaint form, this is shameless
Tifany: For me better, with her money I can do the full monty.
Doctor: Ok, good bye Kelsey you will come back.
Kelsey leaves the clinic very angry


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada