diumenge, 29 de novembre del 2015

Is crossing your legs bad for you?

Summary:
When the people sit in the chairs or in the transport, normally cross their legs. They think that is bad for our health because produces that raised blood pressure, varicose veins and nerve damage. But after more studies and exams about cross the legs has seen that not procudes blood pressure, if you don't stay a lot of time with the cross legs. Depending of the people and their work have more possibilities to have healthy problems for example bad position of the back, because not everyone have the same work. Working in a office that you have to stay a lot of hours sit in a chair than work in a shop, etc. It depends of the person.
My opinion:
In my case I always cross legs. But I don't cross it for a lot of time, only when I'm in class or when I'm studying at home. After reading this piece of news I'll watch my posture when I'm sitting to prevent the consequences.
Difficult words:
-Relied: dependre
-Slouching: encorbar-se
-Elongation: estiraar-se
Link: http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20151013-is-crossing-your-legs-bad-for-you
Crossed legs might bring some benefits, building certain muscles (Credit: iStock)


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada