dimarts, 24 de novembre del 2015

Film review-Pitch Perfect 2

Pitch Perfect is a music comedy film directed by Elizabeth Banks and written by Kay Cannon. This is the second film of Pitch Perfect.
Summary:
Bella's are back, after being humliated in front of the President of the United States. Bella's to clean their name and get back their status, she have a difficult task: win a International competition. No American team have ever win this competition. They have to put their best effort to face the challenges. Finally the Bella's fulfil their dream and she won the International competition.
My opinion:
When I decided to saw the film I thought that was bored film, but after I had seen it I change my opinion. I really like this film because it mix humor, comedy and serious things. I like the behavior of the characters are very different and the opinions of the characters too. I don't have favourite character but I like the behavior of Fat Amy's, who doesn't have problems with her self-esteem. I recomend this film to people who have sense of humor.
Trailer:

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada