dissabte, 6 de juny del 2015

Advantages and disadvantages of ive in the country

What is better to live, is the country or in the city? Life in the country is better because is healthier in the city. I think that life in the country has more advantages that live in the city.
First I begin to explain the advantges of live in the country. If you live in a counry in a farm, or ina small villaage you will meet a lot of people and you have our friends and family near you. In a contry you can go to sleep the important thing with a bike or walking, this is very healthy, You have natural products or handmade products. In a farm tou can have your own vegetable patch. These are good advantages to live in a country.
The disadvantages, if you have to buy more specific products, for example trousers os shoes the most of time you will go to a near city to buy it. Another disadvantage is if you have to go to work you will need a car to move because the work isn't near to your home. The winter in a country is colder tan in a city.
Finally my conclusion, I prefer to live in a country because is very confortable to me. I can go with my friends to the river with the bike in summer. I thinnk that I can't live in a city because I don't like the environment

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada