dissabte, 6 de juny del 2015

The Vamps

Last 15th of May I went to Barcelona to see the Vamps. They were on a tour to Europe and they visited Barcelona to do a concert. This day there was amazing because I love this band. I went to the concert with my cousin and a friend of the high school. The concert starts at half past nine and ends two hours later. This was my first concert and the next year I will repeat this experience.
The band is composed to: Brandley Simpson the singer, Connor Ball the bass guitar, Tristan Evans the drummer and James McVey the guitar. This band was created in the United Kingdom. My favourite song is Girls on TV and Cecilia (breaking my heart). On the 16th of May they travelled to Madrid to continue the tour. I'm waiting for the next year when they will come in Barcelona


Resultat d'imatges de the vampsResultat d'imatges de the vamps


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada