dissabte, 22 de novembre del 2014

The christmas

Christmas
Christmas is the best and the most wonderful time of the year which is during the cold season, winter. I love Christmas holidays because you stay with your family. People usually accommodates in their houses because of the cold weather outside. I think this time of the year you can watch the happiness in people’s faces. Winter is full of magic feelings: there are Christmas, New year, three kings..
My Christmas
I like when Christmas day arrives because I go to Barcelona with all my family. When I walk around in the city I wander the streets with my parents and my sister. The whether in the streets is cold but the feeling is familiar because the streets are crowded. Shops, bars, streets and houses are full of Christmas decorations with colourful lights, Christmas trees, garlands and more. The environment o Christmas is very nice, that’s why I would love to stay Christmas during all year.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada