dilluns, 3 de novembre del 2014

Protest song - Viva la vida-COLDPLAY

VIDEO
 
LYRICS
I used to rule the world                                      ( jo governava el món)
Seas would rise when I gave the word
Now in the morning I sweep alone                     (ara pel mati escombro la soletat)
Sweep the streets I used to own
I used to roll the dice
Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes                         (sentir la por dels ulls dels meus enemics)
Listen as the crowd would sing                           (escoltava a la gent dir;)
"Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"    (ara el vell rei ha mort! Llarga vida al rei)
One minute I held the key                                   (per un minut tenia la clau)
Next the walls were closed on me                       (següent les parets estaven tancades a mi)
And I discovered that my castles stand               (vaig descobrir que el meu castell s'aguantava)
Upon pillars of sand, pillars of sand                     ( per pilars de sorra)

I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing                         (escolto com sonen les campanes de Jerusalem)
Roman Cavalry choirs are singing
Be my mirror my sword and shield                    (sigues el meu mirall la meva espasa i el meu escut)
My missionaries in a foreign field
For some reason I can not explain                         (per una raó que no sé explicar)
Once you know there was never, never an honest word
That was when I ruled the world                           (aixi era quan jo governava el món)
(Ohhh)

It was the wicked and wild wind                         (va ser el vent embruixat i salvatge)
Blew down the doors to let me in.

Shattered windows and the sound of drums
People could not believe what I'd become
Revolutionaries Wait                                           (els revolucionaris esperen)
For my head on a silver plate                               (el meu cap en una safata de plata)
Just a puppet on a lonely string                           (només un titella dirigit per un sol fil)
Oh who would ever want to be king?

I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing
Roman Cavalry choirs are singing
Be my mirror my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field                   (els meus missioners en un terreny estranger)
For some reason I can not explain
I know Saint Peter will call my name                (se que San Pere dirà el meu nom)
Never an honest word                                      (mai una paraula honesta)
And that was when I ruled the world
(Ohhhhh Ohhh Ohhh)

Hear Jerusalem bells are ringings
Roman Cavalry choirs are singing
Be my mirror my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field
For some reason I can not explain
I know Saint Peter will call my name
Never an honest word
But that was when I ruled the world
Oooooh Oooooh Oooooh"
OPINION
 My opinion of the sing it's I like this song because, when I listen Viva la vida I feel motivate and well. I listen this song when I go to yogging, when I do my homework or when I go for a walk with my pet 
 I think this song are very rebel. It's a man that explains when he rule the world, his tragedys and finally his adventures.
I feel identified and appropiate in the part of the song when he said: One minute I held the key/And I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of sand, pillars of sand /For some reason I can not explain/Just a puppet on a lonely string, this phrases I think that I have lived and I can realte to my live. This phrases are opportune for discribe a moment that I lived in my expensives experiences.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada