dissabte, 29 de novembre del 2014

My perfect holydays

My dream is to have a perfect holyday. Those consist in travelling around the world.
There is another way for me to have a perfect holiday which would consist in travelling with my friends to the United States (California, L.A., and Miami), and meet the famous actors and actress.
The other travel would be going with my parents and my sister around the world visiting continents.
Firstly, visit Europe concretely London, Helsinki, Denmark, Holland, Italy and Berlin. After Europe I would visit Africa especially to Madagascar, and then I would visit Australia, the land of kangaroos.
The next to last continent that I would tour is Asia, I would like to climb the Himalaya and visit Thailand, the Philippines, the Nepal and India.
Finally, the last continent I would to visit is America, firstly the North America: Texas, Chicago... and then the South America and visit Argentina, Brazil, Peru and Colombia.
The last holydays I want to do in the future is go to Mallorca, Menorca and Formentera with my sister.
That are the three perfect holydays that I want to do in the future.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada