dissabte, 29 de novembre del 2014

The batxillerat

This year I started first of batxillerat in Ins Castelló d’Empúries. Batxillerat are the most difficult studies before the university. This studies durate two years long, the first and the second of batxillerat. The first year is very difficult because I have just finished the secondary studies and are very different. When you are adapted to Batxillerat it’s less difficult, the first term it’s the most complicated to adapt. After the first course the students will do the second. The most difficult course of all because when the second is finished, the students do the selectivitat (he exam for enter to the university). During the batxillerat the students  do the the research work, the most important project in this studying stage.

I think that the batxillerat is very difficult compared to the secondary because the level is very different. I hope to improve my marks in the second term  because by the moment I have been pass the exams with 5 or 6. Although it is difficult it is very important for my future if I will have work, I have done this studies.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada