dimecres, 21 de gener del 2015

MY CLOTHES and ME

I usually wear casual clothes. I have my own style. When I have a party I change my casual clothes to look smart. I think that I'm not a fashion victim. Clothes are an important thing , but in my day to day it's not my  priority. Sometimes I wear brands, for example: New Balance, Hollister, Vans... but normaly I wear comfortable outfits to go to high school.
I often wear brand shoes, this is the only brand piece of clothing I like. My favourite brands of shoes and trainers are: Vans, Nike, Bew Balance, Victorias, Supergas, Hunter, No Name...
I have my particular style. I wear clothes that I like and the people don't influence me most of times.
I like a new brand that appear this winter:The high waist jeans. I have two pairs of trousers.
  

Depending on the time of the year and the season (cold and hot season) I change a litlle bit my style.
In the winter...
  I wear cold colours: Blue, black, grey, and I wear boots, hoddies, coats...
In the autunum...
  I wear a lot of brown and similar colours and I wear a lot of scarfs and shawls.
In the spring...
  I wear clothes of flowers and bright, strike colours and I wear shrits, and a medium sleeve t-shrits
In the summer...
  I wear a lot of colours: yellow, and coloourful colours and I wear short trousers and I change my boots for flip-flops





Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada