diumenge, 2 de març del 2014

I can talk about the media

I like media because it's a very important thing for everyday's life. The media includes elements such as: TV,  radio, newspaper, magazines and  internet. The most important elements of media are: the TV, the radio and the Internet. Everyone watches TV, listens to the the radio and use the internet. The radio is heard by more adults or middle-aged people, and the Internet is used basically by the young people and some adults. 
What I use more is the Internet because I visit a lot of social networks: facebook,Instagram,twitter,…, but I also use the TV a lot for watching series, films, news, documentaries and more TV programs. This things are good because they allow you to be informated about many things.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada