diumenge, 2 de març del 2014

I can talk about films

I love films. My favourite films are the romantic and comedy ones. This films are interesting and pretty funny. But I can't stand horror films. I hate this films because are frightening and scary. I like watching the films in the cinema with my friends and my family. My favourite movie actor is Mario Casas, he is a famous spanish actor(he has been on films like "Tengo ganas de ti" or "A tres metros sobre el cielo") and my favourite actress is Julia Roberts(she has been acting on films like "pretty woman" or even "pelican inform"). The director of my favourite film is Richard LaGravense. His film is a romantic comedy and is very nice. My favourite comedy film is Scary Movie 2, this film is very funny, it is a parody of lots of scary films, I encourage you to watch it because I had a great time!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada