diumenge, 17 de novembre del 2013

My summer '13

This summer has been one of the best summers of my life!
I've been all the summer in l'Armentera with all my friends from Girona, Barcelona, Sant Pere Pescador, etc.
In Roses with some of my friends.

We went to the beach and there we played volleyball and football. In the evenings we were used to go to the river to swim and laugh.
In the river, jumping in the water.

I went to a volleyball school at the beach of Empuriabrava to do some sport and lean new things with Silvia.

In Empuriabrava, in the school.

I went to a lot of festivals in Ventalló, Viladamat, Vilamacolum, etc.
I've also been with my family, having dinner at the tropic beach and I love it.
I visited my family in Barcelona and I went shopping with my cousin and we had a lot of fun.
In Barcelona with my family.


We celebrated Oriol's birthday doing a camping in his garden, it was great because we didn't sleep all night and we played UNO.
In Oriol's house.

I loved this summer a lot because I had a lot of fun every day!

This was when Laura and me went to "El Molí" of l'Armentera, this photo was taken going with our bikes. 





Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada